Welcome to the launch of the Mind Body Heart Courses (MBH Courses) Blog and our first blog post! My name is Jessie Hope and with my partner Mike, we aim to share our passion for Mindfulness, Pilates and all kinds of body movements that make you feel good and are beneficial to your general wellness; everything Mind, Body & Heart.
What you can expect from this blog:
We'll share our own personal experiences and Mindfulness practices we incorporate into our daily life and write about the moments when we've struggled and what we've learned from it. We'll also talk about life with Mindfulness, the benefits and evidence supporting its practice and our own personal tips and pit falls we face.
Moving our bodies and keeping fit are also fundamental to our wellbeing, and as Pilates Instructors, we're both passionate about helping others and passing on our knowledge to make you feel younger and to face each day with less aches and pains!
The MBH Blog is for you if:
- You're serious about Health and wellbeing.
- You're seeking to find a calmer way to move through life.
- You want to learn how to manage daily stress and anxiety with a different approach that works.
- You struggle to sleep.
- You find the constant juggling of life a huge strain and you feel drained.
- You want to get fitter and improve your posture through Pilates, in your own time & in the comfort of your own home.
- You want to support your children and help them build the skills required to cope in an increasingly hectic World.
- You’re a stressed out parent that's struggling with negative emotions.
- Emotional eating and over-eating is an issue you want to address.
- Or, you're just curious about what the heck mindfulness mediation is!
So, if this sounds like something that you may be interested in, stick around and sign-up to be notified whenever we publish something new! We're very excited to share with you MORE of what MBH Courses has to offer!
We've both been doing this for quite some time and are often asked if we can provide online courses for those who cannot make our classes, live too far away or prefer to learn at home in their own time. This is why we created MBH Courses and through this site, we bring together and offer courses that provide a holistic and realistic approach to Wellbeing for both adults and children.
We provide courses for the stressed-out working parent struggling to balance the demands of life, for those of us that struggle with sleep, have weight issues or generalised anxiety. We also offer a number of online fitness programs centred around body-movement, body-weight and postural alignment and will be offering a number of online programs suitable for the beginner to advanced practitioner.
Please keep checking back as we're currently populating our site with new courses, which isn't an overnight job!
Thanks for taking the time to visiting our site and reading our first blog post. We welcome your thoughts, comments, suggestions, and questions.
Jessie & Mike