This Mindfulness Course is designed to introduce and guide you through a 4 week course of Mindfulness practice. The course was established after extended training, supervision courses and teacher training from Shamash Alidina, author of Mindfulness for Dummies (2009), and A Mindful Way through Stress (2015).
What to expect:
In this course, I will share with you…
- The fundamental principles of Mindfulness
- The benefits of Mindfulness
- What Mindfulness Practice ACTUALLY looks like
- How to incorporate these principles into your daily life with both “formal and Informal” practices
- Guided Meditations, both Formal and Informal
- The exploration and reflection of your own personal Experiences
- Activities to complete at home
You will also have access to our online help desk to ask any specific question related to your own experiences.
- To help you identify areas of Stress in your life
- To allow you to take responsibility for some level of stress in your life without judging or criticising yourself
- To Embrace today the Present Moment, without the constant searching for a better tomorrow
- To offer hope that life can be experienced differently, with greater fulfilment